Fighting for Success...



 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously I'd like to give thanks to God for having given the opportunity to participate in the selection of this Turkish Government scholarship. Furthermore, I wish to thank the Turkish government for opening the opportunities for children, young people who have big dreams to reach his goal.
Undergraduate education abroad. can face the world with all its beauty. Maybe that's what has long been thought of and be my goal. The ideals which may be a bit of most of friends. But here I was, a young man who has a big dream
Why should Turkey? Why do not other countries? Do not be too far? That's the question that is often questioned and the view of friends and the people in my neighborhood. I firmly replied, I want to know the world. It was all my answer.

A little story why I want to study in Turkey that is, when there was one of my seniors who managed to get a scholarship at Ankara University, Turkey. At that time, he found time to attend school and motivation to share information about the scholarship that he won. Since then, I am more determined to continue my education in Turkey.


A remarkable statement that a powerful grip for me to be motivated and always optimistic that "Man Jadda Wa Jada". Who is serious then he will succeed. Statements that have been proven true. And another one that still remembered my mind is the statement of the Prophet Muhammad is "Acquire up to China's domestic science". Two statements that have been so much help to me and remind me when I was in a state of spirit that can rise up and always fight.
A statement of the mandate and that motivated me to always be optimistic.
"Knowledgeable and civilized people will not stand in his hometown
Leave your country and go to another country
Go, you'll get a replacement from relatives and friends
Strive, the sweetness of life is after a weary struggle ...
I saw the water become damaged due to restrained silence
If the flow becomes clear, if not, is it muddy puddle ...
Lions if not leave the nest will not be able to prey
Arrows if not leave the bow will not hit the target ...
If the sun in its orbit does not move and keep silent
Of man tired of her and reluctantly looked at ...
Gold ore as usual before the excavated soil from the mine
Aloe wood is like regular wood when in the woods ... "
Statement that has a very beautiful meaning to apply.
Well, this is the underlying reason I so want to study in Turkey:
1. I was determined to get a scholarship and be educated to not burden parents. Why? the answer is because I want to be independent. I do not want to see my parents struggling to finance my education. I want my parents proud. Through this scholarship I want to prove that I can win scholarships.
2. From the beginning, I'd love to see other countries, studying there and be able to compare the life of nations and civilizations across the country.
3. I think, Turkey is the best place for me to pursue education in the country because Turkey has proven there are many civilizations and world history that everyone would know about it.
4. I want to prove to my local community that a student from the village are also able to study in Turkey, could be a that will be influential in society and play an active role in community development. I'll prove it.
That's four specific reason I want to study in Turkey.
Continuing education in Turkey ... Extraordinary
Confirming my intention to become a DIPLOMAT. In Turkey, I want majored in INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. Why? Because the beginning of my daily interests and hobbies are often observed the development of political situation and the government of Indonesia and added more international conflicts that directly open my heart to be able to participate actively and participation in resolving conflicts, causing the victim's death. I hope with my participation in the international relations, I am able to share knowledge and work well for the benefit of society as well as, to mediate between countries so that a harmonious relationship is established. In addition to the incorpora-I in the department of international relations, I hope I will be able to understand the culture between countries, understand the problems of the international community, and able to contribute to world peace.

Finally, one of my sentences. "I really want to study in Turkey". Stay affirmation, motivated and continually strive to reach goals.
Tesekkurler.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close
CLOSE [X]